Updated: Nov 21, 2022
Our Top 5 Recommended Crystals for Menopause Relief
Are you going through menopause? Feeling a little down, anxious, or stressed? Maybe your sleep is disrupted, or you're having trouble with hot flashes and night sweats. If so, consider adding crystals into your life to help assist with some of the menopausal symptoms.
What are Crystals and how do they work?
Crystals have been used for centuries for their unique ability to capture and store energy. While the exact mechanism is not fully understood, it is believed that crystals work by aligning the molecules in their structure in a way that amplifies and stores energy. This energy can then be released back into the surrounding area, where it can be used for healing or other purposes.
Crystals are often used in therapies such as massage and acupuncture, while the exact mechanism of how they work is still being studied, there is no doubt that crystals are a powerful tool with a wide range of applications.
Which crystals are best for Menopause relief?
There are a lot of different crystals out there, and it can be overwhelming to try to figure out which ones are best for menopause relief. However, there are a few that stand out as being particularly helpful for dealing with the symptoms of menopause, here are 5 I recommend:
1. Amethyst- With it's powerful healing, calming and cleansing properties, amethyst has been known to help provide relief from anxiety, depression, restlessness and insomnia.
2. Rose Quartz- known for its ability to calm the mind and ease restless energy. Rose quartz also balances the mind and provides an unconditional loving and nurturing energy, which is needed during this time.
3. Citrine- helps with mood swings and bringing in positive energy. This crystal is a wonderful boost for your self-esteem and confidence.
4. Smoky quartz- can help you cope with hot flashes and night sweats. This crystal can also help reduce the emotional effects of depression, anxiety and fear, and remove toxic energy, providing grounding vibrations.
5. Tiger's eye- known for its ability to stabilise moods and emotions. Tiger's eye promotes self-confidence, will-power and courage and amplifies vitality, energy and motivation.
How to use crystals for menopause relief?
The best way to use crystals is to find one that resonates with you and then incorporate it into your daily life. You can use any of the recommended ones, but ultimately you need to use what you feel drawn too and comfortable with.
Crystals can be worn as jewelry, place on your body during a Chakra alignment/Reiki, placed in a bath or next to your bed, or simply held in your hand during meditation. Whatever method you choose, set your intention by telling the crystal what you want from it's energy and allow the crystal to work its magic.
Are there any side effects to using crystals?
Crystals have been used for centuries for their healing properties. But are there any side effects to using crystals? Some say that crystals can help menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes and night sweats, while others claim that crystals can cause headaches, nausea, and fatigue. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. In fact, the only thing Crystals are known to cause is a sense of well-being and relaxation.
So if you're looking for a natural way to ease your menopausal symptoms, such as such as anxiety, restlessness, mood swings and stress, consider giving crystals a try. The best crystals for menopause relief vary depending on the individual, but some of our favorites include amethyst, rose quartz, citrine, smoky quartz and tiger's eye.
If you’re looking for an easy way to use crystals for menopause relief, try carrying them with you, wearing them in jewelry, or placing them next your bed, in your home and office. Just make sure to cleanse them regularly! And as always, if you have any questions about using crystals for health purposes, please reach out to us. We’re happy to help! Remember, do not use them as a replacement from your doctor’s advice or prescribed medication.
Have you tried using crystals for menopause relief? What were your results?
Shop our affordable crystal healing products